Download Brochure PDF
Includes Housing, Roller, Slide Bar, Tracking, Mesh & HZ w/Smart Stop or 4 wire motor.
140mm housing is limited to:
- 3300mm pull length (height) and 6200mm housing size (width) for the Insect Mesh, E-Screen & Solar Mesh
- 3000mm pull length (height) and 6200mm housing size (width) for the Privacy Mesh & Premium Privacy Mesh
Larger openings require the 180mm housing.
To ensure successful installation and operation it is imperative that measurements to determine offsets, plumb, bob and level are precise. This attention to detail will help prevent the products from being ordered incorrectly and guarantee that all motorised screen openings work and perform to their product specifications. Measuring begins from the start of the proposal process. If blueprints are not available a good amount of the structure to be screened will need to be at a stage where measurements can be taken.
- The final measure up for the screens should only happen when the finished floor has been completely installed.
- The exact measurement between the U tracks must be within 2mm as Executive screens are made to order.
- See Technical information for more details.
Following the proper handling guidelines and simple maintenance tips listed below will ensure years of worry free service from your new purchase. ensure years of worry free service from your new purchase.
- When not in use, your Executive Screen should be retracted into its protective housing.
- Ensure that the tracks are kept free of dirt and debris, which may cause the screen to perform poorly.
- Mesh fabric, housing, tracks and slide bar can be cleaned with water and a soft brush but not with a pressure cleaner. A mild detergent like dish soap can be used, but do not use chemicals. After cleaning the mesh, allow it to dry before retracting it back up into the housing.
- It is normal for the mesh to “sail” in certain windy conditions. Executive screens should be retracted in winds in excess of 35kph. Wind load may affect the ability of the unit to extend or retract. The screens should never be used solely for the purpose of a wind break.
- Executive screens should be watched during operation. Objects left under a motorised unit can prevent the unit from lowering. If this happens, lift the slide bar up manually, remove the obstacle, and lower the slide bar. If it does not extend to a level position, use the remote up button and roll up the mesh until the slide bar is level. Stop the unit, and then lower it.
- Interruption of power can affect motorised unit operation. Ensure that power is still getting to the unit by checking circuit breakers and ground faults for resetting. Remotes (in wall and handheld) have a limited battery life. If the remote light does not come on when the buttons are depressed, the battery is exhausted.
- Executive Screens are intended to provide reasonable insect and/or light control and are not intended to provide the retention and/or security of objects, animals, or persons inside or outside your dwelling.