Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product is warranted to the original purchaser for as long as the purchaser owns/resides at that residence. The warranty excludes mesh, (Brio strings) and oversized systems. Our recommended size is 1.5m per unit.
The warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components, excluding mesh. If the product component is defective within the terms of the warranty, Phantom Screens will replace or repair, at its option, the component at no cost. Labour is included for a period of two years from the date of purchase and/or installation and thereafter will be charged for.
This warranty applies under conditions for of normal non-commercial use, but does not apply to defects that result from:
- Failure to perform periodic maintenance as outlined in the service guide.
- Improper operating or handling.
- Unauthorised repairs and/or installation made or attempted by a non-Phantom authorised individual.
- Accidents and/or acts of God.
- Use of the product in commercial applications including rental properties.
For this warranty to be in effect, a qualified service contractor who is a contracted Distributor and/or their authorised dealer must perform the original installation. Component defects should be reported to the installer of your Phantom Screen, who will carry out the warranty on behalf of Phantom Screens.