Undoubtedly the most practical addition to any home window.
Serene screens will leave you wondering why you never thought of them before.
Enjoy your view
Unlike conventional fixed screens, Phantom’s window screens won’t get in the way of your view — they retract out-of-sight when not in use. Giving you protection from insects, shade from the sun and privacy, they’re discreet and will match with your home’s design.
Phantom Serene Window Screens are an elegant pull-down retractable screen specifically designed for windows. The Serene is designed with built-in catches inside the bottom of the tracks, eliminating the need for a magnetic profile or magnets to hold the slide bar down when in use.
Use the below guides to measure your windows if you would like us to send you a quote for an insect screen for your window. Be sure to measure the opening only or send us a photo if you have any questions.
A visit from one of our professional team will be required at some point as the screens are custom made by hand to the exact size required.
All serene window screens are hand made to the opening.
- Max width 3.0m
- Max height 2.2m
- Max width 3.0m
- Max height 1.9m
- Max width 3.0m
- Max height 1.8m
Serene window screens start at $291 + gst fully fitted.
Following the proper handling guidelines and simple maintenance tips listed below will ensure years of worry free service from your new purchase.
- When not in use, your Serene Screen should be retracted into its protective housing.
- Ensure that the mesh rolls up evenly into the housing. Retracting the screen with creases in the screen can cause permanent wrinkles.
- Ensure that the tracks are kept free of dirt and debris, which may cause the screen to perform poorly.
- It is normal for the mesh to “sail” in certain windy conditions. This may cause the mesh to pull out of the track, however when the wind subsides the mesh can be easily pushed back into its tracks.
- Our units are spring loaded and may retract suddenly. Wherever possible, always assist with the retraction of the screen.
- Educate those using the door or window as to how the product functions in order to ensure trouble free operation.
- Insect screens are intended to provide reasonable insect and/or light control and are not intended to provide the retention and/or security of objects, animals, or persons inside or outside your dwelling
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I choose the the colour of the frames?
Yes! Serene frames can be finished in any of the Dulux colour range. If unknown, we can use the joinery colour or match it when we are there. We’ll also work with you on any custom finishes or bespoke colours to make sure your power screens are carefully integrated with your décor.
How are the Serene screens fitted?
Our screens are always fitted by Phantom-trained experts, so you don’t have to worry about learning the technicalities of the installation. The price of your screens always includes the cost of installation unless otherwise specified. Our aim is that you the whole process will feel like nothing more than a gentle breeze before and after we visit.
How long does it take from order until they are installed?
It is best to contact us and ask. It depends on the type of window, house, location and time of year. During the winter we can sometimes have them made and installed within a week but outside of this it can be much longer. It is first in, first served so busy times periods can add weeks of wait time but we will do our best to look after you whenever we can.
A high visibility insect screen allows for the outside to be easily visible. It is ideal when a view needs to be preserved.
The mesh can be used as a privacy layer of the neighbours. There is some visibility unless blackout as a mesh option is selected.
Pull down insect screens retract out of way when not needed.
It retracts out of the way and you wouldn’t even know it is there as it is seamlessly matched to your decor.
Screening the direct sun can keeps you cool in summer but the screen also keeps you warm in winter.