Ultimate style and functionality to your home with the original and best,
fully retractable bespoke door screen we like to call The Phantom Door Screen.
Enjoy your view
Let the fresh air in and keep the insects out! With our retractable door screens, there’s no need to worry about blocking your view— when they’re not in use they disappear out of sight, preserving the look of your doorway.
Fits all door types & disapears when not in use.
Custom made and professionally installed screens give you fresh air, shade from the sun, climate control, protection from insects or a bit of privacy.
All Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty
Invisible When Not In Use
Use the below guides to measure your doors if you would like us to send you a quote for an insect screen for your door. Be sure to measure the opening only or send us a photo if you have any questions.
A visit from one of our professional team will be required at some point as the screens are custom made by hand to the exact size required.
Legacy Screen (Not zipped in, suitable for single doors)
- Maximum width 1.5m
- Maximum height 2.5m
Wall Screen (Includes zipped tracks for large areas and can’t be pushed out.)
- Maximum width 3.5m
- Maximum height 3.0m
Brio screen doors start at around $700 + gst fully fitted.
Screens over 1.5m wide use a zip track so the mesh won’t blow out. This roughly doubles the cost.
Following the proper handling guidelines and simple maintenance tips listed below will ensure years of worry free service from your new purchase. ensure years of worry free service from your new purchase.
When not in use, your Professional/Legacy Screen should be retracted into its protective housing.
- Ensure that the mesh rolls up evenly into the housing. Retracting the screen with creases in the screen can cause permanent wrinkles or even tears or splits.
- Please only use Phantom’s greaseless silicone spray as other sprays can reduce the effectiveness of the units operation. If you run out please contact free call 1800 630 050 to purchase more.
- Ensure that the tracks are kept free of dirt and debris, which may cause the screen to perform poorly. Cleaning the tracks weekly and lubricating the handle end caps when the unit is retracted with Phantom’s greaseless silicone spray every month will ensure smooth operation.
- It is normal for the mesh to “sail” in certain windy conditions. This may cause the mesh to pull out of the track, however when the wind subsides the mesh can be easily pushed back into its tracks.
- Our units are spring loaded and may retract suddenly. Educate those using the door or window as to how the product functions in order to ensure trouble free operation.
- Insect screens are intended to provide reasonable insect and/or light control and are not intended to provide the retention.
A french door are two swinging doors that meet at the middle.
Bi-folds doors stack away but unlike a stacker door they fold away. They fold out of the way to one or both sides similar to a hinged and French door.
A Stacker Door has two or more panels that slide in the same direction stacking behind a fixed panel. Sometimes they can have windows incorporated into the non-sliding panel of the door.
A high visibility insect screen allows for the outside to be easily visible. It is ideal when a view needs to be preserved.
The mesh can be used as a privacy layer of the neighbours. There is some visibility unless blackout as a mesh option is selected.
Pull down insect screens retract out of way when not needed.
It retracts out of the way and you wouldn’t even know it is there as it is seamlessly matched to your decor.
Screening the direct sun can keeps you cool in summer but the screen also keeps you warm in winter.
Post-less corners are designed for outlook and airflow on a corner without a post. Two screens meeting in the corner.